P.O. Box 356, 6775 Main St.
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- Located 30 minutes northwest of Kingston on Hwy 38. On the north end of Verona.
- Open Monday - Saturday 8am - 11 pm. Sunday 8am - 9 pm.
- Eat-in or take out service for the Verona area. Full menu serving breakfast all day long.
- Call ahead for reservations and menu specials in the newly renovated dining room.
- Catering for all occasions in the South Frontenac Township area up to 100 individuals. Call for our menu options.
- Licensed under LLBO. Gift Certificates.
- M.O.M. Restaurant offers home cooked and home made spectacular meals.
- We make our own meat sauce, pizza sauce, dough, gravy and even cut our own mozzarella cheese. We batter our own fish and hand cut our own fries.
- Peter has been cooking for over 50 years, he is now passing down his worldly knowledge to his grandson Peter-his namesake.
- Peter Doulas is an incredible human being. He came here from Greece and created an empire for his family. I am truly honoured to be his daughter in law.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/momsrestaurant