3048 County Rd. 10
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- Milford is located 10 minutes south of Picton on Cty Rd. 10.
- ........ situated in the quiet hamlet of Milford, offers a comfortable alternative to mainstream dining. The atmosphere reflects our family's love of creativity matched with a genuine appreciation of good food.
- The Gallery is complemented by local artists work and inspiration. We welcome you into our home and business, to share in this imaginative, casual experience.
- We provide an engaging and everchanging menu, with an emphasis on fresh local ingredients, that is reflective of the best Prince Edward County has to offer.
- We take these selections and craft them into traditional, international, vegetarian, and family dishes. Distinct desserts are prepared in our kitchen daily. Staples, like the Milford Cream Tea, offer a new approach to an old favourite.
- We are licenced and our wine list will provide you with a fitting accompaniment to your meal.
- As featured in Where to Eat in Canada 2001
View The Milford Bistro and Gallery in a larger map
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/milfordcoffee