194355 Grey Rd 13, R.R. #4,Eugenia
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Bruce Peninsula, Southern Georgian Bay and Lake Simcoe
- North on Hwy. #10 to Flesherton, East on Hwy. #4 to Grey Road 13, North on Grey Road 13 to Eugenia. Building located on the east (right) side of the road.
- Closed Mondays except for long weekends.
- A day trip to Eugenia Falls is a great way to see the fabulous fall colours, explore some local history and folklore and eat some very yummy food. If you are planning to take a trip to Eugenia Falls, be sure to pay a visit to Eugenia Falls Emporium
- across from beautiful Eugenia Falls at 194355 Grey Rd. 13. Owners Patricia Schupp-Halliday and Stewart Halliday are celebrating the tenth anniversary of their business which has expanded to include the Beaver River Grill, the Pickle Guy Company,
- Wow Candy Store and brand new tenant, The Brilliant Bread & Cheese Co.
- The Beaver River Grill, managed by Jim Halliday, features the “WOW Burger” made of 100% Grey/Bruce County Beef and a choice of 17 toppings on a freshly baked Brilliant sour dough bun! They offer weekly specials (including sweet potato fries),
- cheeseburger, banquet burger, veggie burger with fresh cut fries and gravy (veggie based) or GOOP (a Pickle Guy Product), chicken or steak on a bun with fried onions, a Kids Special, jumbo hot dog, sausage, chicken or steak and Caesar salad, poutine &
- onion rings. Arrive early and you can order a Breakfast Sandwich: fried egg, bacon & cheese on a (Brilliant fresh baked bun). Unique to the “Beaver River Grill” are the popular “Beaver Chips with the Works”. Beaver Chips are a thickly sliced potato
- chip made like a french fry and served with a topping of sour cream, salsa (a Pickle Guy product), bacon & chopped green onions or chives. Yummy! You won’t leave hungry!
- Eugenia Falls Emporium offers their signature Oil & Lube Sundae (a sundae with chocolate sauce and hot butterscotch sauce), milk shakes, soft ice cream (vanilla, chocolate & twist) treats, frozen yogurt with mixed fruit, hurricane flurries, avalances,
- mudslides, slushies, ice cappuccinos, locally made fudge, coffee, tarts & muffins, espresso/cappuccino & lattes. There is also a selection of photo cards and post cards created by local artists depicting the beauty of the area.
- Locally made hemp jewellery and imported sterling silver rings, earrings and pendants are affordable treats of a different nature.
- The Pickle Guy Company products are made on site in Eugenia by partner Ken Bustin and sold at the Emporium and throughout Ontario. The Pickle Guy’s “$1,000,000 Relish”, Honey Mustard Sauce, Smokey BBQ Sauce and gourmet sauces are offered as condiments
- at The Beaver River Grill”. Some of the most popular Pickle Guy products are the Super Dills, Perkles, WOW Sauce, Horseradish, Hungarian Red Pepper Jelly, Red Pepper,
- Peach & Red Pepper Chutney (beautifully compliments the Brilliant Cheese), Orange & Lemon Marmalade. The Wasabi Sauce, Oceania, Chili Salsa, Blueberry Drizzzle and a wide selection of unusual jams are also very popular.
- The WOW Candy Store is located in the Emporium and offers Novelty & Retro Candy as well as British, American & European treats. You can choose from Pink Elephant Popcorn, Magic Mountain Taffy, Dutch Licorice, British Walker’s Toffee & Curly Wurly,
- American & European treats. You can choose from Pink Elephant Popcorn, Magic Mountain Taffy, Dutch Licorice, British Walker’s Toffee & Curly Wurly, American Wonka Bars, WarHead Sour Sprays, Toxic Waste and a huge assortment of Pop Rocks candy! Sweet!
- Eugenia Falls Emporium is open Fridays to Sunday 9am to 5pm (Fridays, Saturdays 6pm) as well as holiday Mondays.
- Call 519-924-0344 for other days open.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/eugeniafallsemporium