10 Wellmans Rd. RR#1
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- 5 km. north of Stirling on County Rd. 14 to Wellmans Rd
- *** NEW FOR 2012 *** VICTORIA DAY to NEW YEARS EVE - 7 days a week 10am - 5 pm. Closed for the season: JANUARY - APRIL
- 'The Apple Store' is 'The Best Smelling Store in The World'!!!
- 'The Apple Store' is brimming with a 'harvest' of country themed gifts to include such names as: Briar Patch, Country Affair, Danica, Danesco, Burt's Bees, Pheloynian Beeswax, Upper Canada Soap . . . and a whole lot more!
- 'The Apple Store' is brimming with a 'harvest' of apples which includes such varieties as: Jersey Mac, Paula Red, Idared, Royal Gala, Russet, Snows, Northern Spy, Cortland, Mutsu, Spartan, Empire, Red & Golden Delicious and of course McIntosh!
- The very unique and personalized Gift Baskets are made to order and many are ready to go.
- Kawartha Ice Cream, Maple Dale Cheese, Fresh Curds, River Valley Honey, Maple Syrup, Jams and Jellies,
- Cooney Farms own HomeGrown Beef! 100 % pure beef ready for the barb-b-que!
- Truly there is something for everyone at 'The Apple Store' and there is always . . . a whole lot more!
- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cooneyfarms and be entered in our monthly draw!
- Thank you to everyone that made it out to our Thanksgiving BBQ. We hope that you had a great time with family and friends.
- A special welcome to 'The Boots and Bonnet Colour Tour' this coming weekend. We are excited to be one of the stops on your outing to see all the beautiful fall leaves!!!
- Bring your family and visit our Corn maze,Pumpkin Patch and have a Family Photo!
- Hope to see you soon!
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/cooneyfarms