1076 Concession Street, Box 730
Ontario Tourism Region : Ottawa and Countryside
- From Ottawa, 417 east to Boundary Road; south on Boundary to 4-way stop (7 min); east to Russell; fairgrounds on left hand side at 3-way stop.
- September 4-7, 2014
- Come harvest the excitement at the 156th Russell Fair in 2014!
- Demolition Derby on Saturday evening at 7:00 p.m. Please register online at www.RussellFair.com or call 613-445-2155.
- Live entertainment and attractions for all ages all weekend!
- Do not miss the Stock Truck Pull on Thursday night - pre-register at the Fairgrounds at 6:00 p.m., pull starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday evening live entertainment at the arena main stage.
- Saturday evening live entertainment in the outdoor Refreshment Area following the Demo Derby.
- Live entertainment during the afternoon in the Refreshment Area!
- Free pancake breakfast Sunday morning with paid gate admission sponsored by Giant Tiger & served by the Russell Knights of Columbus.
- Sunday offers Senior's Day starting at 12:00 pm.
- Fall Cutting Horse Competition on Saturday and Sunday both.
- Midway, amatuer talent contest, petting zoo & pony rides, classic auto show, tractor pull, agricultural shows, antique equipment, & more!
- Super Gymkhana Western Games, sheep and cattle shows.
- More info online at www.RussellFair.com or call 613-445-1742.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/russell