1539 Trent River Road
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- From Hwy 7, take Cty Rd. 50 or Hwy 30 south to Trent River Rd. Follow signs. From the 401, exit 509 and drive 30 km. north to Campbellford...straight through the lights on Cty. Rd. 50 to Trent River Rd.
- Mid-May - Mid-October
- Seasonal Family Cottages, Large Trailer Sites & Personal Campsites, located on the sunny Trent River Waterway.
- Eight bright and airy modern cottages with double beds in each bedroom. Fully equiped kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, propane BBQ. All cottages have air conditioning and satellite TV.
- Our trailer sites are large and spacious and equipped with a picnic table and a fire pit. All sites have 30 Amp service, water, & sewer hook-ups.
- We have a busy social club that organizes various events during the weekends. There are fishing derbies for adults and children, dart and horseshoe tournaments, and weekly card games as well as dances held in our recreation hall.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/redsetter