1633 Rednersville Rd. / County Rd#3
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- From Belleville, take Hwy 62 south (over Quinte Bay) to Cty. Rd. 3 (Rednersville Rd.). Go west 8 km. Located 1.5 km west of the Country Store on the south side.
- Open daily 9am - 5:30 pm. June until Christmas Jan. until June open Thursday to Sunday 10am - 5 pm.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables; but a specialist in apple and pear varieties. You just have to drive out in September and sample Gala, the New Zealand taste sensation !
- This Prince Edward County farm market is a treasure. Located in the picturesque Bay of Quinte area.
- Fall festival extravaganzas, featuring farm tours, home made cider, pumpkin carving, wagon rides and more (don't miss the potbellied pigs! ).
- OUR HISTORY: John Murray Campbell purchased the farm in 1969 with plans of enjoying the fields upon retirement. An early death in 1979, left the Campbell Farm in the hands of his son Colin.
- After graduating from the University of Guelph with a degree in Agricultural Economics, he married Dianne Beilby, also a graduate from Guelph University Economics and Business Programs.
- Colin and Dianne along with their children Amelia and John have built up a wonderful family business.
- Christmas Eve 1996, a fire destroyed the market and all the equipment. It has been totally rebuilt and recreated. A new wing was added and now houses the gift shop.
- The farm market has never lost John Murray Campbell's focus of marketing quality apples and produce directly to the public.
- Over the past 3 decades, Campbell's has made it their business to provide a fun learning agricultural environment for all to enjoy
View Larger Map Tweets by @CampbellsOrchar
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/campbells