48 Alma St., Box 377,
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- 12 miles east of Peterborough on Hwy #7, turn right at lights, then left on Alma St to Fair Grounds
- 2017 Norwood Fair Dates, Thanksgiving Weekend, October 7th, 8th & 9th
- 2017 marks the 149TH annual Norwood Thanksgiving Weekend Fair
- Saturday features Heavy & Light Horse Shows, Beef Shows, Parade at 12 noon, Classic Car Show, Hunter and Jumper Show Plus Full Midway, Homecraft Displays and School Fair Displays.
- Sunday features Goat Show, Sheep Fleece Competition,Sheep Shearing Demo, Sheep Dog Demo, Pony Pulls, Western Horse Show and Gymkhana Show plus 'Hot Diggity Dogs' Also Nasscar Style Lawnmower Racing
- Monday Dairy Cattle, Horse Pulls, Stillbrooke Drill Team, Antique Tractor Show & Extreme Cowboy Competitionhow & Demonstration.
- Each day their is live entertainment in the G A Brethen Coliseum & on Outdoor Stage
- Show hours 9am to 5pm daily. Admission $10.00 per person, children under 12 are free.Parking is also free.
- Dogs are not permitted on the fairgrounds!
- Kidz Coral daily in Millennium Room. Children's entertainment, play area, mini tractor pull for kids
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/norwoodfair