639 County Rd. 30
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- From the 401, take exit 509 and drive 1/2 mile south on Cty Rd. 30. Market is on left (east) side of the Hwy.
- Open 7 days per week in season. 8:30am - Til' dusk. Open all winter, sales room atop of drive way hours flexible.
Description From Owner:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables in season.
- Primary producers of asparagus various other home grown vegetables, apples and pears. Over 40 varites of homemade jams, jellies, relishes, and pickled asparagus.
- Freshed picked apples beginning mid July, Varieties available Close, Quinte, Lodi, Melba, Paulared, McIntosh, Red Delicious, Empire, Spartan, Cortland, Tolman Sweet, NW Greening, Northern Spy, Ida Red, and Russett, all listed in the sequence of harvest.
- Pear varieties include Clapps Favorite, Bartlett, and Flemish Beauty, also listed in sequence of harvest
- Fruit baskets created for all occasions. Pumpkins and various varities of Squash available in October.
- Active AppleFest, Brighton Farmers' Market promoters.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/coates