2 Front St.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
Tour Group Person Limit: 40
- From the 401 at Belleville, exit 543 and drive north on Hwy 62 to Hwy 14; west on 14 to Stirling. From Toronto, exit 526 (Glen Miller) and drive to Stirling on Hwy 33. Located just across the street from the Stirling Creamery.
- Monday 11am - 9:30 pm. Tuesday through Thursday 11am - 10:00 pm. Friday and Saturday 11am - 11:30 pm. Sundays Noon - 9:30 pm.
Description From Owner:
- The absolutely best pizza around. An economical and nutritious way to feed the family.
- 1/4 pound burgers, hot sandwiches, submarines, fish and chips and Italian specialities.
- Licensed with the LLBO, Sleemans and Molson Canadian on tap, cocktails and wine.
- Pure, homemade Greek style wine available on the premises!
- 35 years restaurant experience. Proud sponsors of minor sports in Stirling.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/jimmys