2528 Stirling Marmora Rd. , Box 573
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Contact us by email for details for questions or comments
- Jessie’s Homemade Jams is a small family business established in 1985. It was named by my brother Don Douglas after his daughter Jessie Douglas and also was the name of our grandmother.
- The regular jam jelly marmalade and chili sauce recipes were originated by my sister Mrs. Maureen Huber who was of the Mennonite faith.
- The syrups , applesauce, salsa , red pepper jelly and low sugar products have been added since 1985.
- Crucial to the development of all these recipes was the input of my three sons Eric, Jarrett and Michael who have all sampled more than their fair share of new products (not always willingly).
- I started my business when I lived in Elliot Lake , Ont. and moved To Stirling Ontario in 1987 and have operated strictly as a Wholesaler and Custom packer in this area since then.
- Any success we have achieved building this business is due to the support and efforts of my 3 sons. This is what makes us a Family business. A new Stirling retail storefront is being developed in 2013.
- Apple Jelly Apricot Jam Black Berry Jam Black Current Jam Blueberry Jam Carrot Marm. Cherry Jam Crab Apple Jelly Cranberry Apple Jelly
- Red Pepper Jelly Orange Marmalade Peach Jam Raspberry Jelly Raspberry Jam Raspberry Rhubarb Jam Red Current Jelly Strawberry Jam Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- SUGAR FREE JAMS Blueberry Jam Raspberry Jam Red Pepper Jelly Strawberry
View Jessies Jams Can Be Purchased at: in a larger map
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/jessies