245 Dundas St E.,Belleville
Take Control of this Listing
Increase traffic to this record by adding photos, videos, and embedded social media feeds.
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Community,Community Services
- Crisis Intervention Hastings/Prince Edward provide a range of mental health services, including immediate response, assessment, referral and short term counselling support.
- Services can be accessed toll-free, 24 hrs a day through our crisis line; we offer walk in and QHc hospital emergency room response, as well as outreach clinics in Picton, Bancroft, Madoc and Trenton.
- Mobile response in urgent situations, to safe and secure sites, can be arranged. Appointments are available any day, including holidays, between 07:30 and 23:30
- Adults, 16 years or older experiencing a mental health crisis resulting from psychiatric, emotional, psychosocial or situational factors, can call. Services are confidential and at no cost.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/madoccrisisintervention