61 Bridge St. E.
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Exit 509 on the 401 and drive 30 km. north on Hwy 30 to Campbellford. Bakery is on the east side of the Trent River (over the bridge) across from the Theatre.
- Monday through Saturday 7am - 5:30 pm. Friday until 6 pm. *Open Sundays in December*
- Dooher's Bakery has been providing the best, fresh quality home baking in the area since 1949.
- Family recipes are the base for our homemade breads, buns, muffins, cookies, pastries and pie fillings from scratch provide a superior quality product, better than the more common fast food which use stay-fresh additives.
- Mouth watering irresistible describe perfectly our selection of sweet rolls, pastries and squares.
- Donuts, muffins, cookies, bread, pastries, sweet rolls, rolls, bagels, pies, tarts, birthday cakes, squares and specialties. Our extensive line of fresh, homemade baking has made us famous as a favorite stop in the area!
- Party and dessert trays made to order.
- Come taste the difference!
- OTHER POINTS OF INTEREST IN CAMPBELLFORD: Campbellford is known for great little shops, mouthwatering eateries, wonderful fishing, golfing and hiking.
- Ranney Gorge Suspension Bridge, The Gigantic Two Dollar Coin, Trans Canada Trail, Ferris Provincial Park, and more.
- Highlights are Dooher's Bakery,World's Finest Chocolate Factory Outlet, Empire Cheese Factory, Church Key Brewery, Westben Arts Festival Theatre,
- **Local Shops**Accommodations**Tourist Attractions & More!
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/doohers