5 Dit Clapper Drive
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- From Hwy 401 take Hwy 45 N from Cobourg, 42 Km to Hastings. From Ottawa or Peterborough take Hwy 7 to Norwood, exit at Hwy 45, south 10 km to Hastings.
- Friday August 18, Saturday August 19, Sunday August 20, 2017
- Friday Night 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm - Shawn Savoy Mix of Classic Rock & Country 8 pm - 11 pm - Sanchez Band Classic Rock & Roll
- Saturday 8 am - 10 am - Campbellford Rotary Pancake Breakfast 10 am - Trent Hills Martial Arts - Women's Self Defence 10 am - Photography Contest Submit photo by 10 am, judging at 11 am
- 11 am - Butter Tart Contest Submit tarts by 11 am, judging at noon Noon - Trent Hills Martial Arts Demo Karate and Board Breaking 11 am & 2 pm - Blades of Glory 1 pm - Firelights Dance Performance
- All Day Campbellford Stand Up Paddleboarding Demo, Art Show, Booths & Displays, Vendor Village, Face Painting, Petting Zoo, Trent Hills Therapy Dogs, Parks Canada Mascot, Hastings Rocks, Food Vendors & More!
- Batavia Dockside Lounge (Opens at 11 am): 3 pm - 4:30 pm - Open Stage 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm - The Fabulous ToneMasters 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm - Live Music
- Sunday 9 am - 3 pm - Antique & Classic Car Show All ages of cars welcome 11 am - Batavia Dockside Lounge Opens 3 pm - Amazing Big Ticket Raffle Draw All Day - HRA Food Booth
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/hastingswaterfront