P.O. Box 95, 41 West Front Street
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- From Kingston: exit the 401 at Belleville (exit 543) and drive north on Hwy 62 to Hwy 14; proceed west on 14 to Stirling. From Toronto: exit the 401 at Glen Miller (exit 526) & proceed north on Cty Rd 4 to W. Front Street; turn right (east) to the SFT.
- Box Office open: Tue/Wed 10am - 2pm, Thu/Fri 10am - 5pm, and 1 hour before all performances.
- The building where the Stirling Festival Theatre now makes its home was built in 1927 as a “community service building” at a cost of $25,000.
- Beginning in 1936, until the late 50s, the auditorium served as Stirling’s movie theatre, but not many live performances were held in the main auditorium.
- As a professional theatre company, SFT continues to show great strength and growth with large bus groups coming on a regular basis to catch a wide variety of shows and concerts.
- The theatre currently seats 400. Our upper Eugene Burrell Hall with flexible seating holds 96.
- See our website above for details about our shows and events, ticket pricing, room rentals, etc.
- There's so much to do in the Quinte area! Combine your theatre excursion with: a fine meal featuring foods produced locally, a tour of Stirling's Farmtown Park (Agriculture Museum) or Grand Trunk Railway Station.
- Shopping in Stirling's unique gift and clothing stores, auction sales and antique markets, and much more.
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Performing arts theatre.
- Streetview images taken summer of 2009.
View Larger Map
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/stirlingfestivaltheatre