14 Concession St. N.
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- From Kingston, drive 15 minutes west on Hwy 401 to Cnty Rd. 4 North 15 minutes to Tamworth.
- Specializing in rural and waterfront property. Open 6 days a week or by appointment after hours.
- Located in the heart of Lennox and Addington County, Tamworth area enables you to live on the edge of nature and yet be within comfortable commuting , 20-30 minutes of Napanee, Kingston & Belleville. The entire area offers a picturesque rural setting.
- Blessed with several lakes, rivers, ponds & streams, an abundance of Crown Land & Parks, the municipality presents many opportunities for fishing, boating, swimming, hunting, hiking, and more-a nature enthusiasts dream.
- The majority of development has been focused in the village Tamworth with waterfront development occurring around Beaver and White Lakes. Tamworth is a thriving full-service community offering most of the amenities of larger centers.
- Some of the services offered include; medical clinic with 3 Doctors (who still make house calls & become your friends), variety of stores and boutiques from groceries to crafts & art shop, a full service bank & ATM, full service post office library,
- arena with all ice sports from hockey & broomball to curling, restaurants, LCBO & beer outlet, building supply & hardware, video rentals & more.Local residents are truly proud of their community.
- The area is truly on the edge, not so big to lose your identity, not so small to be ignored, a great place to live & raise a family.
- Pride in quality service, honesty and integrity to all clients and customers are operating philosophies of Robert Storring and coming from a background of a family operated business nothing less will be accepted from any fellow sales representatives.
- Robert Storring, Associate Broker is a Past President of the Ontario Real Estate Association, and a Past President of the Kingston Real Estate Association.
- While licensed to work anywhere in Ontario, with his main office in Napanee and a personal residence in Tamworth he is ready to assist buyers and sellers in both urban and rural settings.
- From Lake Ontario-Kingston to Prince Edward County, north to Mazinaw lake country and all in between including all variety of property from urban in larger centers like Kingston, and Napanee to villages such as:
- Yarker, Camden East, Enterprise, Newburgh, Centerville, Roblin, Tamworth, Kaladar, Northbrook and Cloyne.
- Plus a multitude of lakes; Beaver Lake Varty, Sheffield, White, Eagle, Fifth Depot, Kashwakamak, Mississagagon, Marble, Mellon, Horseshoe, Buck, Kennebec and many more.
- Specializing in all types of rural and recreational properties, but knowledgeable in urban sales, Robert has the expertise and experience to handle almost any request or desire.
- If selling, we have a proven track record of attracting local, national and international buyers to local properties. If buying we can supply the kind of expertise and knowledge that only local competence can offer.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/storring