29 Bursthall St. P.O. Box 152
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- A Bed and Breakfast establishment since 1997, it now has the personal welcoming touch of long time chef Rui Pereira and his wife Kathy.
- Travelers staying at the Inn step back in time as they enter the high ceiling foyer with antique European furniture and commanding staircase.
- The Marmora Inn has something for everyone. If you are looking for a low key getaway, spend some time browsing our library. We have a wide selection of books, most focusing on world art and literature.
- If activity is more your pace, then don’t forget to pack a swimsuit! Dive into our indoor pool, no matter the weather. Use the exercise equipment and enjoy a relaxing jet message in the whirl tub.
- Our large Victorian home offers five spacious bedrooms, three with en suite bathroom. Each room features cotton sheets, down duvets, large bath sheets and luxurious cotton terry cloth robes.
- Amenities in each room include flat screen cable television with DVD player, and wireless Internet access. Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash is available in each bathroom.
- Iron, ironing board and hair dryers are available on request.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/marmorabandbinn