97 Thomas Street East
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- Lennox & Addington is accessible from Highways 401 (halfway between Kingston and Belleville), 7 (halfway between Ottawa and Peterborough), 41 (Algonquin Route), 28 (from Bancroft), and 33 (the Loyalist Parkway).
- All year
- THIS PAGE COURTESY OF ONTARIO RURAL ROUTES. In the Land O'Lakes tourist region. Hundreds of lakes draining five river systems make for great fishing (winter and summer), boating, swimming, and canoeing.
- Home of Bon Echo Provincial Park, Loyalist heritage, the Blueberry Jamboree, historic towns, antique shopping, and quiet tea rooms.
- Stay at one of the rural bed & breakfasts, local inns, motels or campgrounds.
- The Cataraqui Trail, Trans-Canada Trail and (soon to be) Waterfront Trail make for excellent cycling and snowmobiling.
- Visit the Lennox and Addington County web site at www.lennox-addington.on.ca for a complete calendar of events and details on all of the above.
Natural Resources Canada in Lennox and Addington County.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/lennoxandaddington