107A Cedardale Road, RR2
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- From 401 E. to 522 exit, S. on Wooler Road, W. on Hwy 2, S. on Stoney Point Road, left on County Road 64 or 401 W. to 509 exit, S. on County Road 30 through Brighton to County Road 64. From County Road 64 to Barcovan Beach Road, follow signs.
- 2020 Season May 8 to October 12
- Family Campground and Cottage Resort with over 200 sites and 4 furnished cottages. Both Seasonal and short-term camping. REGISTRATION DESK OPEN 9AM - 9 PM DAILY FROM MAY - OCTOBER.
- Beautiful natural setting with a great sandy beach,inground heated pool
- Park entrance traffic control gates, a well stocked store, 1 laundromat, Rec Hall
- propane sales, washrooms...hot showers.
- For the younger set...playground, games area, sports equipment, frog hunting, crafts….
- For Everyone…events and activities for all ages, community bonfires, music, dancing and much more…
- Excellent fishing and superb golf, convenient shopping. local restaurants, gift shops, tea rooms, museums, tours of fish hatcheries, cheese and chocolate factories, Stockcar racing at Brighton Speedway, underwater diving off Presqu'ile Point,
- Antique shops, flea markets, minutes from the Trent Severn waterway starting point.
- The Cedardale philosophy is based upon respect and caring for all people and nature. We wish to share the park with campers who relate to these values in a meaningful way.
- We cater to families!
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/cedardale