14953, Hwy 2
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- From the 401 (Toronto), exit at the Big Apple(497), drive south to Colborne. Turn left and drive 10 km. From the 401 (Kingston) take Brighton exit (509) and drive south to the stoplights in Brighton. Turn right onto Main St.(hwy 2). Drive 3 km.
- Cricklewood Farm offers fun for the whole family. Raspberries are available for pick your own or fresh picked in early July and mid September.
- Our apple orchard is around 8 acres in size. Throughout the season, we have over 40 different varieties of apples; 13 of which are available for pick your own. Apples begin around mid-August.
- On our farm we have an experimental plot which has several new apple varieties as well as many that are still being evaluated and as of yet are identified by a code. Have some fun and try a sample -you may just find a new favourite apple.
- Maze adventurers are challenged to solve several puzzles by collecting clues and information found in the maze. If they solve these puzzles they are rewarded with a prize. It usually takes about 1 hour to complete. There is a maze admission
- During the season we have all kinds of pumpkins; orange, striped, white, big & small. Squash include acorn/pepper, butternut, orange & green hubbard, buttercup, sweet dumpling, spaghetti, turban, grey ghost, pink banana, stripetti & blue hubbard.
- We also sell sweet corn, gourds, cornstalks, tomatoes, cheese, cider, honey, and snacks.
- A picnic area, straw mountain and playground area are available for your use and enjoyment.
- REGULAR MAZE ADMISSION
- Adults 14 and older $7.95 +tx
- Child 6 - 13 years $4.64 +tx
- Children 3 to 5 years $4.25 +tx
- Children 2 & under FREE
- Family rate (2 adults,3 children under 12) $26.50 +tx
- For group rates and school tours please contact us. School tours begin in Sept and end in mid Oct.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/cricklewood