316 County Rd. 38, RR#2
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- From 401: Drive north to Campbellford on Hwy 30 for 25km from exit 509 at Brighton. Take a right at the first lights, over the bridge and left onto Front St. N. appr. 1 km to the River Inn. From Havelock: Hwy 30 south appr. 16km, over bridge then left.
- Open Year Round; Please call ahead for reservations
- Rates include continental breakfast (summer only). Rooms overlooking the Trent River. Boat docking available (12 feet depth). Golf packages available. Children's playground, picnic area, campfire grill pits.
- Excellent fishing nearby, golfing (3 courses), hiking and biking trails, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, and skating.
- Rates(in season): $74.95 - $119.95 (double occupancy) includes in summer a continental buffet.
- Services on site: On-site camping, Telephones in room, Cable TV, Air-conditioning, Refrigerator in room,Hair dryer, Highspeed wireless internet , Pets are accepted at a charge of $10.00 per animal.
- Both Smoking and Non-smoking rooms available. Wheelchair accessible.
- FOR A GREAT MAP OF CAMPBELLFORD, GO TO http://www.infocampbellford.com/streetmap.html
- OTHER POINTS OF INTEREST IN CAMPBELLFORD: Campbellford is know for great little shops, mouthwatering eateries, wonderful fishing, golfing and hiking.
- Highlights are Dooher's Bakery, Bennett's Home Furnishings, Lots of Unique Shops, World's Finest Chocolate Factory Outlet (made here), Empire Cheese Factory, Military Museum, Church Key Brewery, Westben Arts Festival Theatre,
- The Indian Bike Museum, The Gigantic Two Dollar Coin, Trans Canada Trail, Ferris Provincial Park, with *NEW* THE RANNEY GORGE SUSPENSION BRIDGE* For Details on The Bridge and Ferris Provincial Park
- **Local Shops**Accommodations**Tourist Attractions & More!
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/riverinn