P.O. Box 359
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Highway 37 North from Belleville about 7 km. north of Tweed in Actinolite. If driviing from Peterborough or Ottawa, Highway 7 to 37 south about 1 km. Left on Bridgewater rd.
- The Marble Arts Centre is a beautiful community arts facility containing a thatre space and a studio/gallery. It was purchased by the T&AAC in 2008 at whichmtime renovatuions and upgrades began. It is completely handicapped accessible and will soon have
- It is available for rental for meetings, performances, family gatherings and weddings.
- We offer theatre classes for young people in the spring and fall and a wide variety of visual arts workshops.
- The Marble Arts Centre is handicapped accessible and is airconditioned for your comfort.
- This is the 150th anniversary of the building that houses the MAC and one of the projects this year is to replace the pews with plush theatre seats.
- On June 21, we will celebrate to 150th anniversary and everyone in the greater Tweed area - the gTa-is invited!
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/tweedartscouncil