7865-Hwy 26 - RR#2
Ontario Tourism Region : Bruce Peninsula, Southern Georgian Bay and Lake Simcoe
- Our farm & market is located at 7865 Hwy 26, 2 km. north of Stayner. Between Wasaga Beach and Stayner. We are approximately a half hour from Barrie and just over an hour from Toronto. Look for the market with the big red roof. See you there!
- Store open 7 days a week. Strawberry picking now in season. Call the store for more info 705-428-3171
- STRAWBERRY PANCAKE BREAKFAST - NA for 2020 Due to COVID 19
- 20% Vinegar for non toxic weed control. Available until the end of August. - Please bring your own containers marked in liters.
- EGGS - Fresh free run eggs available daily from our chickens
- UPICK CROPS for the 2020 season; strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, currants, sweet corn, peas, beans and pumpkins.(call ahead for picking times and dates)
- BAKERY - Our famous PIE IN A BAG!! Old-style donuts - made fresh in the store on weekends. Assorted fruit pies, scones, tea biscuits, bagels, buns, breads, cookies, butter tarts, squares and seasonal baking.
- GOURMET GIFT BASKETS - ready made and made to order. Corporate and personal.
- SWEETS & TREATS - Fudge, brittle's, sponge toffee, Kawartha Dairy Ice Cream, Ontario grown popping corn, Ontario redskin peanuts, maple sugar, iced specialty cookies.
- HONEY - from our hives. Ontario MAPLE SYRUP. PERSERVES - Fernwoods own Jams. Stonewall Kitchen. Roothams, Wildly Delicious, Apple Butter, No Sugar Added Jams.
- FROM OUR FIELDS (Picked fresh daily) - Rhubarb(May), strawberries(mid June), blueberries(July/Aug/Sept), raspberries & currants (July/Aug), Kev's famous sweet corn; yellow/peaches&cream/white(Aug/Sept), squash/pumpkins(Sept/Oct).
- SEASONAL ONTARIO FRUITS & VEGETABLES - 90% local and Ontario produce. (seasonally)
- ENTREES - Chicken & turkey pot pies, mac n cheese, shepherds pie. Stayner Meat Packers sausage & farmers bacon,
- GIFTWARE - Wreaths, seasonal decor, bath bombs, Rocky Mountain Body Foot Butters & Products, Candles, Purses, Scarves.
- PUMPKIN PYRAMID LIGHTING- TBD 2020 Come on out and see over 500 pumpkins light up the night sky! Corn maze ($5 per person)& pumpkin patch bonfire 7-8:30pm following pyramid lighting, from 7-8:30pm. Don't forget to bring your flashlight.
- OCTOBER WEEKENDS - Corn Maze and Pick your Own Pumpkin Patch open daily! Corn Maze $5 per person. Pumpkins extra fee.
- ANIMALS - Don't forget to stop and see our animals...they love visitors!
- PARTIES - Planning a party or group outing? Make it a hit and have it on the farm. Call the market for more details.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/fernwoodfarms