8560 Tremaine Rd.
Ontario Tourism Region : Hamilton, Halton, and Brant
- Country Heritage Park is located in Milton, Ontario, about a 45 minute drive from Toronto on the 401 West.
- Country Heritage Park is open from 10:00am-5:00pm weekends during July and August for daytrips. We are open year round for prebooked tour groups, special events, facility rentals, and educational programs. Call us for an events schedule.
- 80 acre heritage park nestled in the shadow of the Niagara Escarpment.
- 31 heritage buildings dating back to 1830
- 20,000 artifacts in our collection including tractors, equipment, household items, etc
- farm livestock, agricultural crops, and themed horticultural displays featuring lilacs, lilies, and irises
- farm wagon rides
- Curriculum linked educational daytrips for JK to Grade 8
- Facility rentals for weddings, corporate events, community celebrations and trade shows
- Check our calendar of events for annual list of attractions.
- Summer day camp for children
- Picnic pavillions
- Meeting rooms
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/countryheritagepark