1497 Moore Orchard Rd., RR5,
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Moore Orchards is an award-winning, family owned and operated fruit farm. We grow apples, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, rhubarb and pears.
- Freshly pressed cider, made from our own hand picked, refrigerated apples, is made on site; as well as apples cider vinegar.
- Pies and preserves are homemade with our own fruit and treasured family recipes.
- We have cold storage to ensure that our apples are fresh right through the season (usually from Aug. to the end of March).
- Our fruit is grown following strict IPM guidelines and we are working toward CanadaGap certification for 2013.
- Local grocery stores carry our product: David's No Frills (Cobourg), Fisher's Foodland (Cobourg), Davis Independent (Port Hope) and Sharpe's (Campbellford).
- Moore Orchards also has an on-farm retail space, and is a long time member of the Cobourg Farmers' Market.
- We sell wholesale to processors and distributors. Come visit us at Moore Orchards and see why we won the National 'Apple Grower of the Year' competition, at the Royal Winter Fair, three times!
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/mooreorchards