14583 Hwy 38
Ontario Tourism Region : Ontario's Highlands
- Sharbot Lake Mon-Thurs 9-6, Fri 9-6, Sat 9-5, Sun 10-4
- GIFTWARE: Candles and holders, knick knacks, flowers, giftbags, wraps, cards, etc.
- TOYS: Kids craft supplies, dolls, toy cars and trucks, balls, cap and squirt guns, games, playing cards, dice, poker chips, balloons, plastic animals, bats, hockey sticks and pucks, etc.
- TOOLS AND HARDWARE: Screwdrivers, nails, screws, painting supplies, fasteners of all kinds, saws, hammers, mallets, chisels, clotheshangers, padlocks, automotive (siphons, clipboards, bungie cords, dipstick cleaners), etc.
- KITCHEN SUPPLIES: Plastic and metal utensils, measuring cups and spoons, steak and paring knives, serving spoons, complete line of disposable utensils, napkins, glassware, plastic containers, cutting boards, etc.
- CRAFTS: Paints (crafters acrylic, and washable non-toxic play paint), brushes and sponges, craft birds and butterflies, floral foam and wire, etc.
- COTTAGERS! We offer many related summer sundries...recreational inflatables, Summer toys, Airsoft, plastic cutlery, marshmallows, gardening supplies
- Thank you for the support!
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/amazingsharbotlake