344 Main Street, Unit 1, PO Box 95
Ontario Tourism Region : The Great Waterway
- 33+ years with Ontario Hydro/OPG in Nuclear Operations at the Pickering Nuclear Generating Station. I started as Operator In Training and ended up managing the Technical Procedure section responsible for Operating and Emergency instructions.
- Hobby RC flying is my passion as it is just you flying the aircraft whether its an airplane, helicopter or multirotors on manual control.
- 36+ hours flying full size Cessna out of Oshawa Airport (CYOO)
- Built, set up, tested and flown drones using flight controllers by 3DR PIXHAWK, DJI (Naza lite and M, A2), Blade, CCD, Naze. I belong to several groups who are exploring the cutting edge of the technology and it is unbelievable they strides being made.
- Restricted - Aviation Radio license and qualification.
- Basic with Honours Amateur Radio (HAM) license issued by Industry Canada, callsign VA3RZD (C-GRZD was my favourite Cessna while pilot training)
- Advanced Amateur Radio license issued by Industry Canada allowing building and operation of amateur radio equipment and broadcast stations.
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/Rotoscapes