1328 Second Line Road
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
Description From Owner:
- Wildwood Cottages is a Pet Friendly Accommodation that caters to families, fishing enthusiasts and those who want a breather from the city!
- We are located on the west shore of the Otonabee River, which flows into Rice Lake and is apart of the Trent Severn Waterway. The Trent Severn Canal System connects Trenton Ontario with Port Severn on Georgian Bay.
- Wildwood Cottages has its own private bay that provides protection from the rivers boat traffic and offers a safe swimming area on the sandy beach.
- Our cottages offer comfort and our surroundings create a relaxed atmosphere for everyone to enjoy.
- You can fish, swim, relax, golf at nearby courses and immerse yourself in the Kawartha & Northumberland environment that is home to a variety of events, festivals and attractions.
- We now also rent fishing boats, pontoon boats, kayaks, SUP, canoes and SEA DOOS!!
- And during the winter months (as well as late fall and early spring) our cottages have hot tubs!
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/wildwoodcottages