6240 Shearer Point Road
Ontario Tourism Region : Kawartha and Northumberland
- Sunset Cove is a Housekeeping Cottage resort on Rice Lake Ontario. Choose from a1,2,3, or 4 bedroom fully equipped cottages.
- We offer boat and motor rentals including three 20 ft pontoon boats. Canoes and kayaks are free to use by our registered guests. Recreation includes volleyball, horseshoe pits, and of course excellent fishing.
- You can book by phone between 8 am and 8 pm. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Debit or send us a cheque within 2 weeks confirming your reservation.
- No License is required if you are under 18 years old or 65 years old. To be a Resident you must have spent at least 7 consecutive months out of the last 12 months in Canada prior to purchasing your license.
- Before you can purchase a Fishing License you must have a valid Ontario Outdoors Card of $9.68 (valid for three years). The Outdoors Card is available from MNR or you may purchase it from a License issuer.
- Ontario Residents may obtain further information from the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources or visit their website at www.mnr.gov.on.ca/MNR/fishing
- SORRY NO PETS PLEASE
Address of this page: http://www.stirling.ruralroutes.com/SunsetCove